If your New Year’s resolution is to be more of a foodie, then your friends at Bonefish Grill have the seasonal lineup to achieve your dining dreams! Order up and enjoy appetizers, entrées, desserts and hand-crafted cocktails that are tasty and snap worthy.
Seasonal menu lineup features:
· Kung Pao Brussels Sprouts tossed in a sweet, savory, and spicy kung pao sauce and topped with toasted macadamia nuts and fresh cilantro.
· Baja Scallop and Shrimp Scampi Pasta: tender Bay scallops, hand-harvested off the Baja coast, tossed with shrimp in a garlic scampi sauce over linguini.
· Rockefeller Butterfish: Alaskan Sablefish, a silky, rich delicacy that many liken to Sea Bass, is topped with creamy spinach and jumbo lump crab.
· Old Fashioned Cedar Plank Salmon: cedar plank roasted salmon brushed with a Jim Beam honey bourbon glaze, finished with Bordeaux cherry gastrique and fresh grated orange zest - served with a choice of two signature sides.
· For dessert, bite into a rich Chocolate Lava Cake filled with a warm molten center and topped with fresh berries and house-made whipped cream.
Hand-Crafted Cocktails: Woodford Reserve Bourbon Smoked Old Fashioned and the returning guest favorite – the one and only Winter White Cosmo perfectly shaken up with Reyka Vodka, Cointreau, St. Germain Elderflower liqueur, white cranberry juice, fresh lime juice and topped with frozen cranberries.
To view the full menu, please visit https://www.bonefishgrill.com/.