Multi-platinum selling artist, Young M.A. has created four new recipes with NYAK Cognac, which will include her NYAK V.S.O.P limited-edition label, which is currently available online and in select markets. The recipes will be created visually – online -- through a “Tropical Summer Drink” series, which will include the rapper alongside two female bartenders.
Filmed at CRU Hookah Lounge in Alpharetta, Georgia, the four-part series will appear on the rapper and liquor brand’s social media pages. The drinks include: The Watermelon Dream, Sweet N Savory Cognac Mango Margarita, NYAK Passionfruit Punch, and Red Papaya Champagne Cocktail.
Last year, Young M.A. was tapped as NYAK’s first official artist partner after the brand acknowledged the superstar’s monumental breakthroughs in Hip-Hop culture as an independent artist.
“These recipes were curated by myself, my management and the executive team at NYAK, says, Young M.A. “We made sure to come up with innovative and tasty recipes that are perfect for the warm weather.”
Business Mogul and CEO of Detroit Equities, Dennis McKinley, Former VP for Remy Cointreau, Patrick Charpentier, and Jerome Hyafil, a former EVP, Seagram's Spirits and Wines, formed a dynamic team to create NYAK Cognac, which was the fastest-growing cognac brand in U.S. history with an unprecedented 1,000% annual growth rate in 2021. Today, NYAK is now in the top 10 of leading cognacs and growing.
The V.S.O.P. is currently available Alabama, Massachusetts, Georgia, Michigan, Texas, Maryland, New York, Tennessee, Louisiana, Mississippi. Kentucky, New Jersey, Delaware, Connecticut, Wisconsin and Florida.
NYAK RED Passionfruit PUNCH
· 2 ripe passion fruits
· ½ cup water
· 1 cup crushed ice
· 1 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
· 1 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
· 2 ounces NYAK VSOP COGNAC
· Sparkling wine or club soda.
· Lime wheel for garnish
1. Blend passionfruit in a blender with water to make the puree.
2. In a cocktail shaker combine ice, 2 ounces of passionfruit puree, lime juice, agave nectar, and NYAK VSOP. This is for just one cocktail but you have enough papaya puree for about 12 cocktails.
3. Serve in a glass over ice. If you want to add some fizz, add a splash of sparkling wine or club soda. Garnish with a lime wheel.
Sweet N Savory Cognac Mango Margarita
· 2 oz. NYAK VSOP COGNAC
· 1 oz. Mango purée
· 1 oz. Fresh lime juice
· ¼ oz. Agave nectar
· Tajin Seasoning
1. In a cocktail shaker with ice, put all the ingredients and mix well.
2. Coat the rim of an old-fashioned glass with Tajin.
3. Strain into an old-fashioned glass.
4. Garnish with a slice of mango or mango wheel.
The Watermelon Dream
· 1 1/2 oz. (45ml) NYAK VSOP COGNAC
· 1 1/2 oz. (45ml) Watermelon Pucker
· 1 oz. (30ml) Triple Sec
· 1 oz. (30ml) Lime Juice
· 4 watermelon cubes
· Garnish: Watermelon Slice
1. Muddle Watermelon cubes in the bottom of an old-fashioned glass
2. Add ice, VSOP NYAK COGNAC, watermelon pucker, triple sec and lime juice to glass and shake well.
3. Strain mix over ice and garnish with a watermelon slice.
NYAK Red Papaya Champagne Cocktail
1 small Caribbean papaya, seeded, and chopped
8 oz NYAK VSOP Cognac
Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label Brut Champagne
1. Place the pulp of the papaya into a blender, and blend thoroughly until puréed.
2. Pour the purée into four Champagne flutes until it reaches one-third of the way up each flute.
3. Add 2 oz of Cognac to each glass and top with the Champagne. Makes 4 cocktails.
For more information, please visit: https://www.nyakcognac.com.
The NYAK brand came into conception during a time when Cognac houses in France started to realize the consumption in the U.S. was drifting away from its tradition of being used as a digestive toward a more casual, fun-loving, and informal approach. As of 2021, NYAK Cognac has become the fastest-growing cognac brand in U.S. history with an unprecedented 1,000% annual growth rate, is also in the top 10 of leading cognacs and growing. NYAK is 80-proof.
Young M.A. initially gained widespread recognition with the release of the quadruple-platinum hit single "Ooouuu" breaking the top 20 of the Billboard Hot 100, boasting over 375 million YouTube views on the music video. After the success of her debut single, Young M.A was nominated for BET and MTV Artist of the Year and Female Hip-Hop Artist of the Year awards. Most recently, Young M.A’s singles, “PettyWap,” was certified gold & “BIG” has been certified platinum. Young M.A was featured on the Forbes 30 Under 30, the same year she launched the KWEENZ Foundation with her mother to assist families in low-income neighborhoods. Young M.A has also received a proclamation from New York City for her charity work.